About Us

About Us

My name is Aglaia! I'm a story teller or some call Dungeon Master for the table-top game of Dungeons and Dragons. In these pages include stories from our favorite D&D moments and also postings about our current adventures. I invite you, my readers, to enjoy the good stories and epic tales from the Dungeons of Dragons!

First Session: Two Half Dragons Walk Into a Bar Part 1



Vadagun looks over at Valerius with a slight smile "Finally a little excitement in this place." His head then begins to swivel as his eyes dart around around the room as if looking for someone. After a few seconds go by he slowly turns his head back to Valerius with a giant smirk on this face"Now where did that waitress go? You know priorities friend!"


Valerius nods his head in agreement, he was ready for a bit of fun. "Its about time we had ourselves a good time. I think that waitress ducked in to the back, I'll go find her and set up the deal. You head up to our rooms and make sure everything is ready.  I can get good price off this one."S

Vadagun got up from the table and headed to get prepared for the nights festivities

Val got up from the table with a sly grin on his face and walked toward the bar, as he passed the woman named Faith he placed a piece of parchment by her arm and walked to the back of the inn. On the paper he had wrote that he and his companion would deal with the man named Pete and his friends before dark watch starts that night but only after the took care of another business deal, and they would do it at a bargain price if she only wanted them roughed up a bit. 


Faith read the parchment and raised an eyebrow towards the man who left it. The hoodlums that disrespected her mother should be taught a lesson, but she wasn't so sure she wanted someone else doing her dirty work for her. Ordering another ale from the bar she waited for the man to return.



The waitress was busy back in the kitchen, filling orders for customers and making sure the cook was still well stocked. She hadn't noticed anyone had come in when the man (Valerius) came in from the front of the bar and was slightly startled when she turned and faced him. "Aye, sir? Can I help you?" she asked


Valerius stood before the young woman clad in plain brown robes with the cowl drawn up over his head that cast his face in shadow as he had since they entered town.There was a slight scent of rain about him that people noticed when he passed close to them."I have an offer for you.My companion that I travel with is looking for a bit of...shall we say entertainment” a small grin comes across his face “ My friend has taken a liking to you and wishes your company tonight. Now I am fine with this but I myself am a businessman and ask that a small price of say 1 silver for two nights, now I'm not saying you have to pay up front but just keep it in mind, he has away with people that most find irresistible. I believe you know our rooms, hope to see you there." He then turned and walked up to his room smiling to himself.



The waitress couldn't believe what she just heard. Standing stunned for a few moments as the man walked away. Shaking off the creepy feeling she just had, one of the other waitresses comes in from the front. "Who was that Minnie?"

 Tucking her blonde hair back be hide her ear, Minnie replied "I have no bloody idea, Sara. He came in here offering to have his friend show me a good time but that I'd have to pay for it?" shivering once more before adding "I don't think he's from Bianca's they were women only I thought, must be from some where else."

Sara patted her friend on the shoulder  "I'll tell Garrot to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't bother you anymore" 


Minnie took up the steaming hot bowls of stew she had been waiting on and went out the double doors, giving a smile to her friend. "Thanks, Sara,  you're the best. " 




Val notices another waitress exit from the kitchen carrying a tray of mugs out to the bar and stack them, she glances over at you, Val. She seems also to be talking to one of the patrons sitting near to her right. With a nod of their head, the stranger stands and exits the bar.)

Over hearing the conversation between the two women, he heads up to his room. "Its her loss then, most would love to be in the company of a half-gold dragon and well...me but now is not the time to reveal myself yet." he thought to himself. Once he reached his room, he opened the door but did not walk in right away, instead he reached into the sleeve of his robe and pulled out a crystal that was just fit in the palm of his hand and  glowed with a soft red light "Is it time for a fight yet huh huh huh? a voice similar to his own asked in his head. "No, not yet. I want you to keep watch of the top stairs and make sure that no one sees you. Let me know if either of the young waitresses comes up. I perhaps shouldn't have made the sales pitch so early but none the less there is a chance.  They have let someone know that may be a problem.  So be on the look out for the man she mentioned and let me know if he is coming up here."he instructed the small psi crystal, it sprouted little spidery cytoplasmic legs and scurried down his robes and positioned it's self near the top of the stairs to keep watch. Val walked in his room and shut the door. Sitting in the middle of the room on the floor and begun to meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment