About Us

About Us

My name is Aglaia! I'm a story teller or some call Dungeon Master for the table-top game of Dungeons and Dragons. In these pages include stories from our favorite D&D moments and also postings about our current adventures. I invite you, my readers, to enjoy the good stories and epic tales from the Dungeons of Dragons!

Tales From the Past - Lightsabers and other things

In the many stories I've been apart of this one always makes me laugh every time I think about it.

My best friend and I were in a D20 future campaign together. I was playing the rebel-hacker-mecha engineer chick and she was the proper big time officer in of this fleet of starships.

Somewhere in the story, my character was captured and taken aboard her ship. During one part of the game, we got into an argument over something and started fighting each other. Partly because of the late hour we never said any of the damage we were doing was non-lealth so our DM (her husband) said we killed each other.

Of course we both were like "WTF?", because of our fail we died before we even really started. We did what all women do. Pouted, whined, and finally got our way. :D Well, sorta, he said we didn't die but instead because of the way they brought us back to life our minds somehow got fused together. In other words, we shared each others thoughts. I'm not talking like, we could read each other's minds, no we could hear each other thoughts, everything.

It was annoying, and at times we had to roll a will save every so often so our characters wouldn't go insane. Needless to say, we never fought through our characters again.

No comments:

Post a Comment